Overall Purpose and Scope:
TSL Professional Products Ltd is a Global company with offices in Marlow, UK and Northridge, Los Angeles. We design, manufacturer and market sophisticated electronic equipment to the world’s leading broadcasters. With leading market positions in the fields of Advanced Control Systems, Audio Monitoring and Intelligent Power Management, as our company has grown, the demands on the development team have increased. To meet our ambitious product roadmap and keep pace with exciting industry developments, we have identified a need for a Senior Software Engineer.
In this senior role, the successful candidate will be an experienced software engineer, comfortable taking designs from concept to production.
The role, based at our Marlow office, is an exciting opportunity in the dynamic broadcast and media market. It is a fantastic opportunity with an established organisation, offering the opportunity to work on the latest technology with industry experts as we continue to grow.
· System design of new products and features.
· Debugging new designs.
· You will need to work to strict deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
· Complete product lifecycle support.
· C/C++ Programming.
· Experience with Linux Operating System.
· Object-Orientated Design.
· Multiprocess/Multithreaded/Distributed software development.
· Software Testing/TDD.
· Degree or equivalent level qualification in relevant discipline.
· To be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
· Independent, self-starter who is also happy to be part of a team.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge of Network and web technologies (TCP/IP).
· Desire to solve complex problems.
· Committed to efﬁcient development processes.
· 5+ years software design experience.
· Windows development.
· Embedded device development.
· RESTful API/ API development.
· Broadcast or Pro AV / NMOS product experience.
· Real-time software.
· Linux Device Drivers.
· Human Computer Interaction.
· Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF).
· Control System experience.
· Comfortable with documenting development and processes.
· PIC/ARM on bare metal Experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com