With increasing demands on resources, budgets, and the rapid adoption of IP and remote production, it is more essential now than ever for control systems to be able to hide underlying system complexities so that operators can remain focused on making great content.
Whether you work in production, master control, playout and transmission, Pro-AV or military, TSL’s Advanced Control Systems allow you to build ecosystems which:
- Drive clear and intuitive actions ranging from single-application controls right through to enterprise solutions.
- Uses extensive protocol APIs and device translation to easily adapt & expand as your requirements change.
- Allow customers to avoid unnecessary support contracts by investing in a system that is easily customised by the end-user.
- Are supported by easily accessible technical and project support teams made up of experts on system control.
Outside BroadcastRead more
Universal Control and DisplaysRead more
Third Party InterfacesOwn Your System >
Streamline On-Air Production Across Station Groups
The Flex Control Network is used by major stations groups across the US to support their broadcast operations. Built on a distributed architecture, Flex offers infinite possibilities for controlling, monitoring, and managing networked devices to control almost anything in your facility from anywhere in the world.
Hub & Spoke Remote Engineering
- Give local operators control over which source is routed to air
Automation Playout & Ingest
- Fast, simple and reliable control with scheduled actions and primary, back-up or tertiary automation.
- Break into the affiliate's programming, should national or regional coverage take precedence.
GAIN CONTROL IN MINUTES WITH VIRTUAL PANEL - DEMO
Virtual panels can replicate full studio controls, camera controls, routing panels, signal flows, pre-sets and source names, all configured by the user with minimal training.SIMPLY COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS HERE TO ACCESS THE DEMO.