MPA1 Mix and Solo MADI - COMPACT AND COST-EFFECTIVE
At just 100mm deep, the MAP1 MADI is specifically designed for use where operators need confidence monitoring of a MADI stream. With powerful user features accessible via the web UI, the MPA1 MADI is simple to use and flexible enough to meet specific and demanding workflow requirements.
- High quality audio monitoring of 64 MADI audio channels.
- Audio level meter display of up to 8 audio pairs.
- Built in web server allows remote configuration, control and monitoring over an Ethernet network.
- High quality internal loudspeaker system
- SNMP control allows for tight integration with TSL Tallyman and 3rd Party Control Systems
- Free software updates
- 1 x Coaxial MADI Input (with loop through connection)
- 1 x Optical MADI Input
- 1 x Balanced Analogue Output Pair
- 1 x ¼ inch Headphone Output
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet control and monitoring port
MPA1 MIX MADI
- Fast and intuitive stereo monitor mixing of up to 8 MADI Sources
- Quick store and recall of up to 16 monitor mixes
- Source Label and Monitor Mix Label display
MPA1 SOLO MADI
- Fast and intuitive scroll to listen operation of any chosen audio pair.
- ‘Zoom View’ of any audio pair including Audio Phase Metering
- Source Label Display
SAM-Q-SDI - MADI, when you need it
With no extra hardware required, SAM-Q-SDI customers can purchase 1 or 2 optional MADI Input license options at any time providing monitoring and mixing of up to 128 MADI channels.
- Configured specifically to address the needs of different applications, skillets and workflows.
- Engineers and supervisors can restrict sources, modes and front panel functions to streamline operation and reduce user error.
- A feature set that can change with your requirements, including optional MADI support or Loudness Monitoring.
MODES OF OPERATION
- Meter Modes - A traditional audio meter mode, displaying 16 Audio Level Meters view with single and multiple audio channel selection.
- Video Modes - 16 Audio Level Meters with single and multiple channel selection complete with video confidence display.
- Mix Mode - A graphical representation showing the relative mix levels of up to 16 channels of audio, complete with Mix channel selection.
- Names Mode - Displays the source names of 8 audio pairs, with audio presence displays, complete with multiple channel monitoring selection.
- Phase Metering Mode - allows one audio source to be selected, monitored and checked for audio phase & displays 16 Audio Level Meters + 1 Phase Meter.
- Permissions - Audio monitoring sources and functions can be included/excluded based on your Application, Skillset or Workflow.
- Preference - View, select and measure audio using your preferred mode of operation.
- Protection - Protect your SAM-Q configuration using a PIN code.
- Potential - With optional licenses, the feature set of your SAM-Q can grow over time.
- MADI License - customers will be able to Mix, Monitor and Measure up to 128 MADI sources on the SAM-Q-SDI.
- Loudness Monitoring Mode - 8 independent loudness probes, providing Short-Term, Momentary and Loudness Monitoring.