Meet the MPA1 Range
The MPA1 product family provides quick and simple operation, with each model available as a Solo or Mix variant.
3G/HD/SD-SDI, Dante, MADI, AES and Analogue audio interfaces are all catered for by the MPA1 Range of Audio Monitoring Products. Whilst MPA1 SOLO products provide the simplest of audio monitoring solutions, MPA1 MIX products allow users to define their own monitor mix by allowing multiple audio sources to be mixed together.
- Compact and Lightweight – All MPA1 monitors share the same 1RU form factor at only 100mm deep, with a built in power supply and are ideally suited for where space and weight is a premium, such as OB Trucks, Flyaways, SNG and ENG Trucks.
- TSL ‘DNA’ – All MPA1 products benet from TSL’s significant history and experience in developing professional audio monitoring products for use in the most demanding of broadcast environments.
- Ease of Use – Offering both simple and intuitive control, the MPA1 range has been designed to enable the smoothest of workows for operators and engineers working under high pressure such as with live production.
- Web GUI - All MPA1 range can be congured, controlled and monitored via a web interface. Facility wide management of all the MPA1 is now possible from a single desktop PC.
NEP GROUP, USA
- NEP Group has relied on the company’s MPA1 units as their audio monitoring solution of choice for live broadcasts.
- Europe's first all IP facility selects MPA1 Mix Dante for Customer Mixes
TURKUVAZ MEDIA GROUP (TMG)
- TMG select TSL audio, control and FlashBoard to future proof investment
MPA1 SOLO IP
As the latest addition to the MPA1 Range, the MPA1 Solo IP helps make the transition to IP seamless, providing peace of mind and ease of use in even the most demanding environments.
Featuring 2 SFP cages the MPA1 Solo IP allows redundant connectivity to ST-2022-6 / ST-2110 IP networks, in addition to SDI, AES and Analogue inputs also allowing for hybrid monitoring environments.
Tight integration with your control system is made possible through SNMP, Ember+ and NMOS.View Product Spec