With multi-device streaming requirements for at home-engagement, to more dynamic onsite live production across venues are beginning to see the value in using advanced control systems to support a high quality level productions.
ES BROADCAST, UK
- ES Broadcast deployed TSL Products' TallyMan Broadcast Control System for three UHD Portable Production Units (PPUs) and one HD 3G PPU.
DIVERSIFIED AV CLIENTS, USA
- The TallyMan control system coordinates critical infrastructure components in the AV facilities, to ensure that creative teams, talent and camera operators are aware of (and can instruct) relevant systems at pertinent times throughout the production.
ROYAL OPERA HOUSE, UK
- The ROH has been streaming live ballet and opera performances to cinema audiences around the world since 2008. By making a move to ultra-high definition (UHD), initially for recordings and ultimately for live relays, ROH remains at the forefront of high quality 'live to cinema' performance.
Watch Now: TallyMan Used at Financial Services Conference Facility
Dig deep in to TMVP interfacing in major AV-led applications. This system interfaces to a wide range of cameras, routers and devices across SDI, NDI and ST-2110 networks.
- Chapters 1, 2 and 3: Facility and Technical Set Up - A quick overview of the AV facility and how the routing is managed across NDI, SDI and ST-2110 networks.
- Chapter 4: Managing Signal Flow With Christie Spyder X80 - Learn how complex signal routing is managed seamlessly through one virtual panel.
- Chapter 5: Presentation Control - This chapter provides an overview of how the presentations are controlled via interfacing presentation PCs and presenter clickers.
- Chapters 6 & 7: Robotic and Remote Camera Control - Virtual panel control of robotic & Vinten Cameras, users can easily manage preset & camera functionality within 1 interface.
- Chapter 8: Graphics & Multi-Viewer Control - How graphics are routed through the system, along with managing tallies and information on multi viewers.
- Chapter 9: Audio and Switching - Take a look in to how the audio and switching is managed throughout the system.