Easing the Pressure of Live Sports Production
New, powerful tools for remote production also opens up applications for channel delegation and device control, which can all be delivered by using a system built on independent device protocol translation and intuitive interfaces that add flexibility and efficiency to operations.
For live sports production, the ability to view and control tally functions over an IP network, located anywhere, or router ‘pick me’ camera feeds and ‘one-touch studio recall’ can help dramatically speed up set-up and operator workflows, saving precious time in these high-speed environments.
As broadcasters strive to deliver the high-quality viewing experience that audiences desire, IP provides the scale and agility required to create increased volumes of premium content more efficiently.
CHINA SPORTS MEDIA
- As well as providing all the information they need to be more effective, FlashBoard also provides an opportunity for us to reinforce our brand identity.
MOBILE VIDEO GROUP & MIX MADI, US
- MTVG truck was used by CBS Sports Network to deliver the first-ever live 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) broadcast in the United States during the 80th edition of the Masters Golf Tournament Tournament.
ZEE TV AND TEN NETWORKS, INDIA
- TSL Products’ PAM2 MK2 Dolby units are being used to monitor Ten Sports’ audio for live broadcasts and post-production for new broadcast standards and multi-language compatibility, as well as decoding and monitoring Dolby Digital Plus signals.
ACCESS ALL THIS AND MORE WITH TSL'S GUIDE TO Sports Broadcasting. SIMPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO GAIN IMMEDITATE ACCESS.
Product Focus: SAM-Q-SDI
As the only audio monitoring platform in the world designed to meet the needs of users regardless of their skillset or task at hand, customers can configure SAM-Q operational behaviour whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that their configurations are both locked and protected courtesy of a system PIN code.
- The flexbile design of the SAM-Q meets the ever-changing requirements of production teams.
- Features used by engineering teams to help meet the demands of a tight production schedule.
- Operators can also make the unit their own in the best way to meet their immediate needs.
- SAM-Q’s agile approach to audio monitoring, with licensed capabilities, remote monitoring and customer configurable behaviours deliver operational and economical efficiencies throughout your truck or facility.