This is ebook takes a deep dive into where audio and video monitoring standards are going, how they impact monitoring for broadcast and the practicalities this holds for audio and video monitoring solutions.
AUDIO MONITORING ACROSS APPLICATIONS
A key challenge for any audio solution is to create and present an operational experience that is both simple and intuitive, regardless of the method being used to carry audio throughout a broadcast facility.
- manage and monitor audio within an IP infrastructure.
- a set of quick and easy to use controls.
- a friendly and intuitive control interface.
- allow them to monitor and manipulate audio in the same manner that they have grown
- used to when. working in traditional SDI environments.
AUDIO MONITORING FOR OUTSIDE BROADCAST
- Deliver the best audio and video quality for their customers and viewers.
- Remain focused on the job at hand.
- Have the confidence in their audio feeds.
- Free Ebook Available.
AUDIO MONITORING FOR IP NETWORKS
- Manage and monitor audio within an IP infrastructure
- Monitor and manipulate audio in the same manner that they have grown used
- Benefit from new efficiencies that can be implemented in ways that are both intuitive and familiar.
- Hear audio from a diverse range of sources.
- Use audio monitoring which can adapt and is simple to use.
- Manage varying incoming audio signals.