The FLEX control network is expandable and adaptable with easy configuration and re-configuration via web browser as the needs of the facility change. Standalone or as part of an interconnected Flex system, the GTP-32 is the ideal solution for:
- VTR / DDR / Video Server playout control and monitoring
- Data routing GPI/Serial/IP
- Graphics control
- SCTE command generation monitoring and Switching
- Video A/B Switch control and monitoring, local and remote
- Shared control between control positions and control facilities
Flex controllers are individually licensed with the required drivers and functionality for the job at hand and configurations are easily copied between controllers. Replicating workflows across facilities, control positions and signal chains is made simple and cost-effective.
See the FLEX page for more information on the Flex Control Network
"We used to monitor everything manually. This was stressful because inevitably mistakes could sometimes be made by this method; it was also very inefficient. Now we have an automated system that we can rely on. InSite works, giving us the information we need, when we need it and displayed in a way we like."
Danny Sisupalan, M&E Operations Manager, Sky Network Services