TSL’s audio monitors help ease workflows where it’s needed most.
Multichannel audio level meter displays, audio loudness measurement and audio metadata monitoring are at the very the foundation of what we do. However, as technologies evolve, TSL continues to work closely with our customers, developing audio solutions that not only meet their technical challenges but also serve to improve their workflows.
TSL’s audio monitoring solutions:
- Bring confidence when monitoring both IP and traditional infrastructures.
- Improve efficiency when integrated as part of a larger control and monitoring solution.
- Enable new ways of working through providing an intuitive control interface for remote operation.
- Reduce errors, helping to guarantee both content quality and quality of service.
From fast-paced, ‘life on the road’ outside broadcast to quality control at transmission, TSL’s range offer multifunctional and easy to manage solutions to:
- Manage and monitor multiple channels.
- Check audio levels, channel assignments and audio/video synchronisation.
- Monitor audio from a diverse range of devices e.g., routers and playback servers.
- Listen to talent and comms systems.
- Ensure loud and clear location reports from the field.
- Check and verify audio downmixes.
- Conduct analysis and assure technical and loudness compliance.
- and more!
TSL's Guide to Audio Monitoring
This is guide takes a deep dive into where audio and video monitoring standards are going, how they impact monitoring for broadcast and the practicalities this holds for audio and video monitoring solutions.
This Interactive ebook covers:
- What is SDI, Where is it Going and Why IP?
- Why MADI is Still Relevant
- How Much Audio is Too Much?
- Detailed Demos of the Audio Range
- Application Notes and Cast Studies
- and much more...!
Case Study: Turkuvaz Media Group (TMG)
Using Dante, Madi, AES, analogue, SDI and 2110 audio formats in different applications TMG required audio monitoring solutions that guarantee content quality and quality of service.
TSL’s audio monitoring range provides support for different requirements, from multichannel audio level meter displays, audio loudness measurement and audio metadata monitoring.Keep Reading
Explore the Full Audio Range
- With the growing adoption of IP infrastructures, customers can monitor ST-2110, ST-2022-6 and Dante AoIP, alongside SDI, AES and Analogue sources
- Compact and Lightweight – All MPA1 monitors share the same 1RU form factor at only 100mm deep, with a built in power supply
- Comes with a feature set that can change with your requirements, including optional MADI support or Loudness Monitoring.