Focused On Technical Excellence
At TSL’s core lies our passion for technical excellence, coupled with the desire to provide our customers with solutions of the highest quality to help them make their workflows more efficient.
- Advances in technology enable the creation of ever more exciting content, as well as multiple possibilities for content delivery.
- Comprehensive tools are simply a ‘must have’ in order to help guarantee content quality and quality of service.
- As technologies evolve, TSL continues to work closely with our customers, developing solutions that not only meet their technical challenges but also serve to improve their workflows.
There are few sectors of the production industry as technically demanding, and few environments as highly pressured, as Outside Broadcasting (OB), with the demand to cover programmes comprehensively, creatively and to the highest quality standards.
ALL MOBILE VIDEO, USA
- Now featuring seven IP-equipped, large-format trucks in the US, AMV's production fleet captures some of the most high-profile events on TV
NEP VISIONS, UK
- The MPA1 Solo SDI units provide NEP’s operators with an intuitive yet flexible audio monitoring tool
NEP GROUP, USA
- NEP Group has relied on the company’s MPA1 units as their audio monitoring solution of choice for live broadcasts.
- TallyMan most modern, compatible, expandable, compact and easiest to use of all the systems we were considering
Timeline Televisions, UK
- The PAM MK2 Audio Monitoring Provides Critical Dolby Decoding for Timeline Television RF Truck
- TallyMan Controller coordinates critical broadcast infrastructure components in new HD Broadcast Truck
- For SBA’s two new OB trucks, GENTEC provided TSL’s TM1-MK2+ TallyMan Advanced Broadcast Control units and AMU1-3G audio monitoring units for each van.
A typical Broadcast TV production workflow often demands that operators have the ability to hear audio from, and control, a diverse sources such as routers, VTR/Servers, Talent, and communications.
- BCE chose the PAM-IP for use in their ground-breaking all IP facility at RTL City in Luxembourg.
China Central Television Network
- The PAM2-IP provides signal monitoring in central control room to support remote IP transmission.
- Africa's First Fully Digital TV Station Migrates to HD with TSL Broadcast Control Solutions
- Europe's first all IP facility selects MPA1 Mix Dante for Customer Mixes
Sky News Arabia
- TSL's PAM range used to support News operations, with System Integrator Diversified
Turkuvaz Media Group (TMG)
- TMG select TSL audio, control and FlashBoard to future proof investment
- Remote Device Control Across Studios
- TallyMan Control layer with Virtual Panels.
Sky Network Services
- TSL's InSite used for automated monitoring of PDU meters, realtime display on dashboards and web-based reporting of key metrics and trends.
Radio Television Malaysia
- As part of the project, Mahajak Trio spec’d and installed TSL Products’ MDU and PDU power solutions. The equipment provided all the necessary hardware and can handle all analogue, AES and Dante applications.
With multi-device streaming requirements for at home-engagement, to more dynamic onsite live production across venues, projects at venues such as the Royal Opera House in London, providing live streaming of its productions to cinemas and homes, or the growth of Esports, led by such stadiums as Arlington Texas and Freaks 4 U in Europe, are beginning to see the value in using advanced control systems to support a high quality level productions.
ES Broadcast, UK
- ES Broadcast deployed TSL Products' TallyMan Broadcast Control System for three UHD Portable Production Units (PPUs) and one HD 3G PPU.
Diversified AV Clients, USA
- The TallyMan control system coordinates critical infrastructure components in the AV facilities, to ensure that creative teams, talent and camera operators are aware of (and can instruct) relevant systems at pertinent times throughout the production.
Royal Opera House, UK
- The ROH has been streaming live ballet and opera performances to cinema audiences around the world since 2008. By making a move to ultra-high definition (UHD), initially for recordings and ultimately for live relays, ROH remains at the forefront of high quality 'live to cinema' performance.
Live Events and Sports
New, powerful tools for remote production also opens up applications for channel delegation and device control, which can all be delivered by using a system built on independent device protocol translation and intuitive interfaces that add flexibility and efficiency to operations.
China Sports Media
- As well as providing all the information they need to be more effective, FlashBoard also provides an opportunity for us to reinforce our brand identity.
Mobile Video Group & Mix MADI, US
- MTVG truck was used by CBS Sports Network to deliver the first-ever live 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) broadcast in the United States during the 80th edition of the Masters Golf Tournament Tournament.
ZEE TV AND TEN NETWORKS, INDIA
- TSL Products’ PAM2 MK2 Dolby units are being used to monitor Ten Sports’ audio for live broadcasts and post-production for new broadcast standards and multi-language compatibility, as well as decoding and monitoring Dolby Digital Plus signals.
For esports applications, it’s important for the observer to have an advanced tally and control system because its helps to tie in the entire production ecosystem.
- Esports productions are very similar to traditional sports, but the potential for exponentially more inputs and sources to choose from
- There is an additional workflow challenge when working with game servers and video game consoles acting as inputs.
- Advanced control and tally systems, such as TSL’s solutions, can help bridge the gap for production personnel in order to achieve a smooth broadcast or live stream.
Houses of Worship
Production facilities contain more disparate technology than ever before and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. Many Houses of Worship also need to find ways to maximise these assets alongside the ability to hide increasing system complexity from operators.
First Baptist Church of Jacksonville
- In order to achieve a flexible tally communication between its legacy and new production equipment, First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, FL (FBC JAX) recently integrated TSL Products’ TallyMan control system into its control room upgrade.
Central Christian Church
- The IP Control Buddy was quickly setup, placed into operation and became the new normal. Instead of dealing with software developers and having to hire people with skills beyond their own areas of expertise, the team went with something very simple and easy for staff to configure, install and integrate into their workflow.
Lutheran Church of Hope
- The fact that the TSL control system is designed to be configured and commissioned by the end user engineer (with a minimal amount of training) creates a great deal of expansion and multi-use potential for systems like this around the globe in the future.