Reduce Production Complexity
It is easy to be swept up in the ‘top tier’ view of buzz topics such as virtualisation, IP and remote production
Don't overlook the everyday practicalities and how integrated audio, control and power solutions could easily be added within existing media workflows to solve the everyday issues faced by engineers and operators.
Take Ownership with Virtual Panels
- Virtual Panels are a software-based control surface that interfaces to any control system and allows customers to visualise their workflows to effectively and intuitively manage their systems.
Visualise, measure or control audio in the way you want
- The SAM-SDI-Q fits seamlessly into your production operations. Offering familiarity and ease-of-use as personnel shift and move between productions.
No VPN, No Problem!
- The AIB-4 has the ability to provide a choice of communication paths back to the station, which is especially beneficial for sports broadcast applications
- Outside Broadcast & Live Production - Dynamic Control of Everyday Production.
- Studios and Networks - Programme makers need tools which can adapt and is simple to use.
- Hub and Spoke Control - Give local operators control over which source is routed to air.
- The Intersection of Broadcast and AV - The value in using advanced control systems to support a high quality level productions.
- Facility Wide Power Solutions - Benefit from implementing an effective Power Management system to save time, energy and power for rack-mounted equipment, located anywhere.
IMPACT OF IP FOR BROADCAST
Cost-Effective IP Routing Control Layer for Power Station at BerkleeNYC
Diversified, a global technology solutions provider, recently ran into this challenge when it came to a project at BerkleeNYC, a campus-based recording studio formerly known as Avatar Studios. In the process of building a cost-effective IP network for the school’s renowned Power Station recording studio, Diversified turned to TSL Products to provide an IP routing interface that marries TSL’s virtual control processor, the GTP-V1, and its renowned Virtual Panels into a solution that TSL has coined, ‘IP-Cross Connect.’