Expand the Lifetime Value of Your Station Broadcast Operations
Station networks running a wider-area operation need tools that allow them to maximize the investment of their business model removes production roadblocks and allows you to expand the lifecycle of invested hardware.
The range of COTs based hardware has grown exponentially over the past 4 years and it is easy to be swept up in the ‘top tier’ view of buzz topics such as virtualisation, IP and remote production and overlook the everyday practicalities and how integrated audio, control and power solutions could easily be added within existing media workflows to solve the everyday issues faced by engineers and operators. Any system must allow you to:
- Increase efficiency
- Share resource, accessed from anywhere
- Reduce duplication
- Get more use out of existing kit.
Lastly, any system must be easy to operate, and manage, where operators can be easily trained, the solutions are easy to set up and are independent of any specific manufacturer
Take Control Across Station Groups - From Anywhere
- Remain in control of devices, keep track of sources and reallocate control throughout your content distribution paths.
Streamline News Production
- Remove everyday production issues using agile control tools
SCTE In Action
- Easily transition between automated and live content using SCTE to manage local ad & content insertions.
Explore this topic in more depth with the TSL Insights Hub - A Guide to Streamlining On-Air Production Across Station Groups