MPA1 Solo and Mix Analogue 8 - Compact and cost-effective
At just 100mm deep, the MPA1 Analogue 8 is specifically designed for use where operators need confidence monitoring for Analogue and AES infrastructures. With powerful user features accessible via the web UI, the MPA1 SDI is simple to use and flexible enough to meet specific and demanding workflow requirements.
- High quality audio monitoring of AES and Analogue audio sources.
- Built in web server allows remote configuration, control and monitoring over an Ethernet network.
- High quality internal loudspeaker system
- SNMP control allows for tight integration with TSL TallyMan and 3rd Party Control Systems
- Free software updates
- 8 x Balanced AES Inputs
- 8 x Balanced Analogue Inputs (Pairs)
- 8 x GPIO
- 1 x Balanced Analogue Output Pair
- 1 x ¼ inch Headphone Output
- 1 x Front Panel USB
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet control and monitoring port
- Fast and intuitive stereo monitor mixing of up to 8 AES and Analogue audio pairs.
- Audio level meter display of up to 8 audio pairs.
- Quick store and recall of up to 16 monitor mixes.
- Source Label and Monitor Mix Label display
- Fast and intuitive scroll to listen operation of any chosen audio pair.
- Audio level meter display showing all Analogue or all AES sources simultaneously.
- ‘Zoom View’ of any audio pair including Audio Phase Metering.
PAM Range - THE ULTIMATE MULTI-CHANNEL MONITORING TOOL
For customers working with traditional infrastructures, the PAM-MK2 audio monitors provide the same interface and operational experience as the PAM-IP, including comprehensive loudness monitoring and Dolby Decoding capability.
- Loudness - Comprehensive loudness monitoring with EBU and ATSC standards and Loudness Histogram display
- Fully configurable analogue and digital multichannel outputs - Route any audio channel to any monitoring output with Native 5.1 aware with Downmix function.
- Configurable SDI Output with quadrant display
- Full support for Dolby E®, Dolby Digital® and Dolby Digital Plus® - Monitor Dolby E line position and Dolby CRC error (Optional)
- Dual high resolution screens for 16 bargraphs, setup and metadata display.
- 4 AES (4 Pairs/8 Channel) Inputs– 110Ohm Balanced or 75Ohm unbalanced via optional CAB-D25-BNC cable
- Compact, lightweight (weight tbc) 1RU case, 250mm deep
- Dual high resolution 2.4″ screens for 16 bargraphs, setup and metadata display.
- 2 Analogue Stereo Inputs
- 1 x SD card slot for system updates and preset save/recall ‘Scroll To Hear’
- Fixed or variable analogue multichannel outputs (8 mono)
- 2 Analogue Stereo Inputs
- SMTPE2020 metadata monitoring
- Compact, lightweight (weight tbc) 2RU case, 250mm deep
- Full support for Dolby E®, Dolby Digital® and Dolby Digital Plus®
- Monitor Dolby E line position and Dolby CRC error.
- SMPTE 2020 support.
- Audio delay.