This ebook takes a deep dive into the tools that can help to cover programmes comprehensively, creatively and to the highest quality standards.
Contact us to request a copy.
Control Functions for Managing Outside Broadcast
Simply and efficiently configure broadcast trucks, whilst sharing and managing resources between your systems to save time, space and money.
Device Management & Control
- Camera assign – Assign camera names to CCUs effortlessly.
- Camera Controls - Pan, tilt, zoon, white balance controls
- Joystick multiplexing – Use fewer RCPs to control multiple CCUs and assign cameras to RCPs on the fly.
- VTR Control - manage VTRs with single or ganged control, from basic transport control to cue points, slow-motion control and two-machine cuts editing.
- Tally management – Complete scalable tally solution across multiple OB trucks.
- Video/audio routing – Routing control over video and audio routers. Single cross point, associated sources, and salvos.
- Facility Expansion - Maximise up-time and manage variable demand by simply docking trucks to larger broadcast facilities seamlessly as needed. Delegate control and information while minimising setup time.