The FLEX control network is expandable and adaptable with easy configuration and re-configuration via web browser as the needs of the facility change. Standalone or as part of an interconnected Flex system, the GTP-32 is the ideal solution for:
- VTR / DDR / Video Server playout control and monitoring
- Data routing GPI/Serial/IP
- Graphics control
- SCTE command generation monitoring and Switching
- Video A/B Switch control and monitoring, local and remote
- Shared control between control positions and control facilities
Flex controllers are individually licensed with the required drivers and functionality for the job at hand and configurations are easily copied between controllers. Replicating workflows across facilities, control positions and signal chains is made simple and cost-effective.
See the FLEX page for more information on the Flex Control Network
When we started designing our newest OB truck, we were looking for the smallest form audio monitoring unit we could find, that would be flexible and easy to use for our VT operators, and the new MPA1 Solo SDI was just the ticket.
Paul Fournier, Head of Audio at NEP UK