Advances in technology enable the creation of ever more exciting content, as well as multiple possibilities for content delivery. Comprehensive audio monitoring tools are simply a ‘must have’ in order to help guarantee content quality and quality of service.
Multichannel audio level meter displays, audio loudness measurement and audio metadata monitoring are at the very the foundation of what we do. However, as technologies evolve, TSL continues to work closely with our customers, developing audio solutions that not only meet their technical challenges but also serve to improve their workflows.
TSL’s audio monitoring solutions:
- Bring confidence when monitoring both IP and traditional infrastructures.
- Improve efficiency when integrated as part of a larger control and monitoring solution.
- Enable new ways of working through providing an intuitive control interface for remote operation.
- Reduce errors, helping to guarantee both content quality and quality of service.
SOFTWARE RELEASE - SAM-Q-SDI 2.0A
The SAM-Q platform has been designed to provide multiple operational modes and behaviours, allowing newly developed operational modes to be added at any time.
The latest release includes the brand-new audio phase metering mode included as standard, plus additional functions that can be purchased separately and installed as a licenses.
- Log and monitor Loudness data over an Ethernet network.
- Up to 8 independent loudness probes.
- Monitor loudness from a mono source right up to a 9.1+4 program configuration.
- Enables one or both BNC inputs to be switched to and from SDI and MADI with ease.
- Up to 128 MADI channels available.
- Allows all aspects of the SAM-Q to be configured remotely within an ‘off-line’ application.
Audio Product Demos
A key challenge for any audio solution is to create and present an operational experience that is both simple and intuitive, regardless of the method being used to carry audio throughout a broadcast facility.
Explore our deep-dive demos and learn more about how our audio range can provide you with:
- powerful tools to manage and monitor audio within an IP infrastructure.
- a set of quick and easy to use controls.
- a friendly and intuitive control interface.
- way to monitor and manipulate audio in the same manner that they have grown used to when. working in traditional SDI environments.
- Find our more about TSLs flagship Audio Monitoring Range.
- Includes comprehensive loudness monitoring and Dolby Decoding capability.
- Support ST-2022-6 & ST-2110 infrastructures with powerful control APIs and remote dashboard.
- Learn more about the unique functionality of the SAM-Q.
- Dive in to each of the available modes, including loudness, MADI and Names.
- Available in 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Dante, MADI, AES and Analogue.
- Compact, lightweight and just 100mm deep.
- Find out more about integration capabilities of the MPA1 Range