Houses of Worship
Production facilities contain more disparate technology than ever before and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. Many Houses of Worship also need to find ways to maximise these assets alongside the ability to hide increasing system complexity from operators.
Many AV facilities rely on out-source operators to support productions. They need enhanced scalability, highly reliable performance and the ability to fit together aging systems.
- Gain the control you need suited to your specific workflow.
- Maintain the autonomy needed to have complete ownership of your systems.
- Deliver professional output without the need to invest in technical advanced engineering teams.
- Give operators the power they need to make productions happen.
By deploying a control system in a modularly resistant manner, a House of Worship production can each have dedicated local intelligence to manage local devices, operating entirely independently of each other, whilst communicating status and sharing resources across facilities, and are quick and simple to implement.
Key Production Functions offered:
- Tally – simply display tallys and names across a system so that operators know which channels are on air.
- Centralise control and trigger commands such as device record / play with a simple button push.
- Show preset – set full studio configurations, route camera signals and set lighting quickly without any programming needed.
- Use technical signage to show which studios are on air, count down clocks and production schedules.
“I like TSL Control Systems due to its ease of operation and quick learning curve. Being a rental facility our builds are never the same twice with the ability to reconfigure the system to meet our changing products is essential. I have used several control and tally systems and find the
TSL by far the easiest to modify and teach my employees. While working with TSL we have required support and service and have found there service and engineering support to be top rate.”
Robert Brunelle, National Director of Engineering Broadcast/Systems at PRG/VER.
Universal Control Panels
- ‘Plug & Go’ Integration - Able to perform powerful actions without the need to invest in a system controller, universal control systems can quickly and cost-effectively plug in to any infrastructure or workflow.
- Bridge systems to achieve that key bit of functionality required without performing any programming.
- Adapt and extend systems as control requirements change.
- Avoid being locked in to expensive and complex control solutions.
- Give operators the controls they need over the devices they use.
- Maintain the value of existing investments by interfacing between old and new equipment.
Jacksonville Baptist Church
In order to achieve a flexible tally communication between its legacy and new production equipment, First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, FL (FBC JAX) recently integrated TSL Products’ TallyMan control system into its control room upgrade.
With four distinct campuses across the city, FBC JAX was specifically looking for a means of integrating a new Ross Ultrix 12G Router with the facility’s 12-year-old Sony MVS switcher. According to Ballard, the TallyMan’s “single box solution” and extensive interface library spanning modern IP and legacy serial protocols provided an immediate means of achieving interconnectivity between older and new equipment.Read More
Today's media facilities comprise more disparate technology than ever before and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. With the increasing adoption of IP and changes in production comes the need to ﬁnd ways to maximise these assets alongside the ability to hide increasing system complexity from operators.Download the Free Ebook